The BEST Banana Oat Blender Pancakes
My husband and I love these banana oat pancakes! We’re all out here trying to be healthy BUT… when you take the pancake mix out of pancakes, the results can get a bit questionable. But these are delicious and guilt-free!
These pancakes are fluffy and full of flavor like traditional pancakes yet are free of gluten, dairy, and refined sugar. Me and gluten don’t have any issues, so I used regular oats. Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly as written. Bon appetit!
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk or other milk of your choice
- 1 large ripe, banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- coconut oil or butter for cooking
- Place all ingredients, except egg and coconut oil in the base of a blender and blend until smooth. Add egg and pulse a few times until egg is fully incorporated.
- Heat a griddle or large saute pan over medium heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil. When hot, pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides (about 2-3 minutes per side) and serve hot with maple syrup.