Short on time? This 15 minute total body workout hits every muscle in just 15 minutes! I created this workout one morning when I wanted to do a total body workout but was short on time. This workout is short but effective!
- a set of light dumbbells and medium dumbbells
- stability ball for weighted ab work
- mat, water & towel
If you don’t have a stability ball, just do the exercise without one. You’ll still feel the burn. Do this workout 3 times a week to shape your muscles and build endurance.
Want Even Better Results?
Want even better results? Follow a healthy meal plan to lose weight and reduce fat so your newly defined muscles shine through. Here are some links to get you started:
- Lose weight fast! – Calculate your daily metabolic rate to create your daily calorie deficit.
- Sample healthy meal plan – Follow my customizable sample healthy meal plan and based on whole, unprocessed foods to help you see results fast! Get some of my favorite healthy recipes here.
- Macronutrients simplified – Carbohydrates, protein, and fat are your body’s primary sources of energy which is why they are called “macronutrients”. Understanding the effect each has on your body is important for making healthier food choices and creating a balanced, healthy diet.
Want more Jiggle Free Workouts?
Workout Proof Your Hair
Wanna get fit and stay fabulous? Don’t worry about your hair, girl. I got you! Head on over to my YouTube channel for my workout proof protective styles that will outlast any workout!